OREO Liftoff Sweepstakes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- See the Official Rules for complete prize details.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winner (only) will receive (1) seat for the winner for a flight onboard Space Perspective's Spaceship Neptune on a date to be determined by Sponsor (tentatively scheduled for 2025) valued at approximately $125,000. Space travel has inherent risks. Winner understands and accepts these risks. In addition, winner will receive the following trip prize package for winner and one guest to visit Cape Canaveral, FL. Details of the trip package are: round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Orlando, FL; four (4) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); space center tour for winner and guest; roundtrip ground transportation from destination airport and hotel, roundtrip ground transportation from hotel to the space center venue(s), and roundtrip ground transportation from hotel to space departure location (for winner only), a food and beverage stipend of $450 (fulfilled as a check) and a gift bag for winner only. Sponsor will also provide a check for $88,100 ("Tax Gross Up Payment") that may be used to assist with taxes associated with receipt of this prize. The Grand Prize winner's actual tax liabilities related to the Grand Prize could exceed the Tax Gross-Up Payment. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or other tax obligations related to the Grand Prize. Sponsor will not provide any further assistance toward the winner's tax obligations. The Total ARV of the prize is $220,310. Alternate Grand Prize: If: (a) the space trip prize winner is deemed ineligible to take a space trip because s/he does not meet criteria required by Space Perspective for the space trip as determined in Space Perspective's sole discretion or as determined by winner's doctor; (b) the space trip component of the Grand Prize cannot otherwise be awarded as advertised due to circumstances beyond the Sponsor's control, including but not limited to Space Perspective's failure to timely provide a flight capsule; or (c) the potential winner does not wish to take the space flight for any reason, then the following Alternate Grand Prize will be awarded in lieu of the space flight component of the Grand Prize: A check in the amount of one hundred twenty five thousand dollars ($125,000.00) made payable to winner. The remainder of the Grand Prize package, i.e., the trip to Cape Canaveral, FL., will still be awarded in addition to the check. Therefore, the total ARV of the alternate Grand Prize will be two hundred twenty thousand three hundred ten dollars ($220,310.00), inclusive of the Tax Gross-Up Payment.
THREE (3) FIRST PRIZES: A trip for each winner and one (1) guest to visit Cape Canaveral, FL on a date to be determined by Sponsor (tentatively scheduled for 2025). Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Orlando, FL; three (3) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); space center tour for winner and guest; ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel and roundtrip transportation from hotel to space center venue(s); a gift bag for winner only; and a food and beverage stipend of $450 (fulfilled as a check). Sponsor will also provide a check for $1,700 ("Tax Gross Up Payment") that may be used to assist with taxes associated with receipt of this prize. The First Prize winner's actual tax liabilities related to the First Prize could exceed the Tax Gross-Up Payment. The First Prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or other tax obligations related to the Grand Prize. Winner must complete the trip on sponsor designated dates or prize will be forfeited. ARV: $7,400
TEN (10) SECOND Prizes: A $135 digital gift card redeemable for a custom star map. ARV: $135.00 each
TWENTY-FIVE (25) THIRD PRIZES: OREO branded space swag (all details including but not limited to colors and sizes determined by Sponsor). ARV: $108.00 each.
FIFTY (50) FOURTH PRIZES: ONE (1) package of a OREO product (all details determined by Sponsor). ARV: $5.00 each.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may earn one (1) entry per day for logging in.
BONUS ENTRIES: After you enter the Sweepstakes, you will be invited to share the Sweepstakes details on Facebook and X (formally known as Twitter). For each eligible friend (up to five (5) from each social platform) who uses the unique link included in your Social Share to register for this Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period, you will receive one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes.
- How many prizes could I win?
- There is a limit of one prize per household.
- How will I know if I win?
- The drawing will be held on or around April 8, 2024. The winners will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting https://liftoffentry.oreo.com/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- What are browser cookies… and how do I enable them?
- Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies.
- I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.